Kibbutz Sa'ad was founded on June 30th, 1947 as the first kibbutz belonging to the Bnei Akiva movement, and as part of the Religious Kibbutz Organization. Kibbutz Sa'ad is situated in the Northern Negev region.
By רוזנבליט - This is available from Jewish National Fund photo archive, under the digital ID missing.Press here to view all the images uploaded from the Jewish National Fund photo archiveThis tag does not indicate the copyright status of the attached work. A normal copyright tag is still required. See Commons:Licensing for more information., Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=68171271